So I'm getting within days of my return to IU and my start at a new beginning. I have to make this work, or else the consequences will be dire. And I'm actually a little bit excited about this new life I'm trying. I think thinking that keeping myself busy will keep me from slipping into those silly spells of crazy that I tend to run into. Also I plan on being more active and it's proven (I've noticed already) that when you're active you're not sad. It really has been the biggest thing I've noticed since I've started working out recently.
I'm optimistic and ready for this. I trust that I will be able to go to people when I need help, and I trust that people will be there for me when I need them. I want this to work, and I need this to work. There is no other option. Success is all I can take from this experience.
And of course in the end I know I'm going to be a better person.
No comments:
Post a Comment