Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh and I did this last night...


And here are the lyrics!

Honesty

I wonder
What it means to feel
love
I wonder
What it takes to state
The above

And I’m tryin to make it work
Yeah I try to sort it out
But it’s too hard to face
The facts

I’m thinking
That maybe this breakdown’s
Not that bad
I’m thinkin
That maybe somethings goin right
again

And I don’t wanna get mah hopes up
But I can’t help it
I’m being optimistic
For once in my life

And I want to make this absolutely clear
You are the only thing in this world I hold dear
I don’t wanna mince my words any more
That’s what saying I Love you Is for!

I’m hoping
That maybe this outbursts
Not that crazy
I’m hoping
That something in your arms
Might save me

And I don’t wanna drive you away
What does it take to make you stay
I just want to be sure
For once in my life

And I want to make this absoluately clear
You are the only thing in this world I hold dear
And I don’t wanna mince my words any more
That’s what saying I Love you Is for!

And I don’t wanna make you run away from me
But I think it’s bout damn time for honesty
What I said before won't cut it anymore
Now I'm saying I love you, and I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment