Friday, September 10, 2010

Thoughts...

I'm thinking of making a new blog and a new blogger account... mainly because I can't link this to my gmail and it's kind of obnoxious that I get signed out of my email account any time I open this site. I makes me not want to blog.
Also, I'm entering a new phase of my life... maybe it's time for a new blog? A new kind of blog? A less personal blog.... And maybe I'll keep this open for personal reflection etc... but I think I might start a side project. These are just thoughts....

In other news I'm a voice teacher I have 1 student possibly two after today and I have prospective meet ups with 2 bands in the next two weeks. Also I've been asked to perform at a wedding. I say perform because I'll be playing as well as singing. Acoustic guitar at a wedding... gonna have to save that in case I ever tie the knot.

Mom said yesterday that it seems like Karma is finally catching up to me... I agree. Life is looking up. I worked my ass off for 'the man' all summer and now I'm my own boss (ish) and I'm doing what I love. I'm singing and I'm showing others how to sing. This is a magical time for me. And luckily I've been so busy I don't have time to mope and be stupid about the fact I am back at home. The sad thing is... I wouldn't have had these opportunities unless I were at home. It's crazy the way when you close one door another truly does open. You've just got to realize that you are closing the right door. It's hard still... but I'm making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment