Friday, October 9, 2009
It's just a feeling
But sometimes a feeling is more than a feeling. I consider myself pretty intuitive, and I'm not dumb in the least. Don't lie to me because you feel like you'll hurt my feelings with the truth. I'm a big girl. If you don't want me, tell me. If you're letting me go I'll understand. I know I don't fit in, I know I don't blend into the scenery, but that's why most people like me. I don't plan on changing. I like myself the way I am. It just seems that since last week all of a sudden you don't want me around. If so, please tell me. I'll leave and I'll quit wasting all of our time. But don't just string me along. You're not a ex boyfriend, but you're treating me like one. You're probably right we need to go our separate ways. We've grown apart. We're not looking for the same things anymore. It was beautiful, and I'll always love you. But I can't take this anymore. You're setting me up to look like a chump and I don't appreciate that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment