So I'm really looking at exploring my options for decorating my room next year.... and I've been struck with the desire to do a big comfy pillowy floor seating type of thing. Kinda Turkish, but only in the idea not really in style. Thing is I'm basically confused on where to put it. Although i do have a large room when you un bunk the beds there's really only two ways to set up the room. So here's what i'm thinking. Loft my bed... and put the floor seating underneith.... I'm thinking it would be adorable. A big comfy loungy area under my bed where I can do homework and chill with friends and then above where I sleep! I'm really digging this. At first I wanted to put it in the window, but I'm thinking i want plants in the window next year. Idk, gotta check on allergies with the new Roomie.
In related news, I miss Bloomington, Cravens, 313, and all my wonderful gnomies. Is it August yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment