I hate my menstrual cycle. [Now that's all that will be discussed this blog, if you don't want to know about it leave now.] Seriously, it's the most awful cycle ever.... because it isn't a cycle... it just shows up whenever it freaking feels like it. And because its so freaking infrequent I get really really really freaky when it goes down. So I apologize to everyone around me for my actions today. I've been a total bitch and I hate it, and I feel awful right now. I honestly just wanna go freaking cry right now but i'm not going to because I have work I still have to do. Sometimes I want to be that crazy emotional chick who has to cry now and then and be crazy. But I can't. I really can't. I'm the strong one, the held together one, the brave one. I can't break. If I break that means there's something wrong with me. However there's been something wrong with me for a loooong time now so that's moot.
Either way, I'm not crazy I'm just menstrual. I'm upset because I'm feeling taken advantage of by the people on my floor. I'm angry because my "best friend" is replacing me and being testy with me and can't stand up to a fucking bitch no matter what she does to him. I'm sad because he left the Chesh early tonight. I'm pissed because I can't stay mad at certain people because in the end they're the only one who showed up to the event and the only one who's truly always there for me. I'm bitter because I'm getting stuck in the middle of their argument and I'm going to be forced to take sides when both of them are probably wrong. And I'm tired because it's late and I still have a worksheet to do.
Dear Lord....
P.S. No Mom I'm not depressed. I'm having my period.
Best to just let the frustration, via the words, to flow out of you. And eat chocolate. :]
ReplyDelete