Saturday, April 4, 2009

jeah.....

I haven't written a lot lately. Not here or for my own enjoyment. Of course I've been busy as hell, but still. I just don't have much that I want to say right now, at least not here and at least not until today.

I have an emo song idea and as much as it kills me with its amount of emo I still can't wait to actually throw the lyrics down that have been running laps around my cerebellum. The best one happens to be, "I'll play this guitar till my fingers bleed." I enjoy that imagery even though it's corny and hokey and is like the goth chicks version of "teardrops on my guitar." Still, I could be a dark Taylor Swift. No matter what you say about her the girl has talent for writing catchy shit. I don't mind being her dark counterpart. I like goth guys.

Also, I need to have slumber parties more often. Maybe next time bring a blanket and pillow tho... cuz that was muy uncomfortable.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hey don't feel bad about emo songs. I sang a song called "Daphne Descends" at the MTS so it can happen to anyone. :]

    ReplyDelete