I wish I weren't so mean to the people I care about sometimes. I know I build up a tough exterior and try to act like I don't feel things as deeply as I do. But I'm a total wimp. I'm still that same little girl from 4th grade who cried at everything. The only problem is tears don't quite flow as freely, but the pain of the sadness it's still there.
I'm being totally melodramatic right now, but isn't that what these silly blogs are for anymore? Being melodramatic and silly. To let my inner female rant and rave like a mad woman.
I'm gonna miss this, so hard. I always do. At least I'll be too busy to notice this summer. That's something at least.
This amount of sadness is unecessary. It's probably stress induced. I think I'll sleep. I think I'll play leavin on a jet plane on repeat. It feels right.
"So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you'll never let me go" -Peter Paul and Mary "Leavin' on a Jet Plane"
No comments:
Post a Comment