Monday, September 14, 2009

Waiting for the cold meds to kick in

I can't write anything. There's nothing in my life right now giving me any sort of inspiration or stimulation. And while I would like to say, "Hey life throw something at me!" I'm careful about what I wish for, ya know? Like I really would not like to have something like last summer thrown back at me, cuz that would suck ass. But I'd like something worthy of a few love songs maybe? Something to make me pen a few chords in adoration instead of humiliation. I dunno. Also the fact that i've had these chords sittting here with no lyrics for almost a month bothers me. I usually never take more than a few days to write a song and now I just have nothing. I have one line. That's it. And I like the line, but I have no where to go with it. Nothing to build off of, because my life is full of boring. I go to class, I do homework, I study, I work, I knit.
In other news I need to find a man I think. Like seriously I'm never really one to openly admit wanting a dude in my life, but it's come to my attention that I'm really fucking lonely and I really want somebody to think I walk on water and to worship the ground I walk on. Please?
Karma owes me this.

No comments:

Post a Comment