Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thoughts over my summer

This summer has been so long. Seriously, I've never been so done with a summer as I have been with this one. While it was good to be home and see Corydon friends, and my family, and my kitten. It's been a little long. I'm so ready to go back to Collins and I'm so ready to get back into the swing of things. Back to school, back to the Chesh, and back to knitting (which I've already sort of done).

However, there have been some very good things about this summer.
  • Went to NYC for a whole week, that was amazing
  • Saw Fall Out Boy twice
  • Saw Blink 182 and was converted into a fan
  • went from loving a job to hating it in one easy summer
  • Learning that "pre-busing makes you pretty"
  • realized how special my girls really are to me
  • Found out the hard way that you really do drift apart after High School
  • wasted a bit of time, but it ended giving me some amazng music so I'm cool with it
  • WROTE SO MUCH MUSIC THIS SUMMER!!!!!!
  • Realized that friendship is more important than my own petty desires
So yeah... it's been good. It's been long, and it's about damn time its over. Now for massive amounts of packing the next two days... geh...

No comments:

Post a Comment