Monday, May 18, 2009

Thoughts one has while mowing the grass...

My Cat spends a lot of time trying to figure out human things. Like looking out the window and pondering why I'm going back and forth with that big loud machine.

I love Wally Lamb books because they're about really messed up people. And they're so real that it makes me feel like my issues are totally nill.

Where Is Your Heart by Kelly Clarkson is one of my favorite songs ever and I want to sing it to someone 4000 times until he realizes that I'm tired of being confused about him.

I want to meet someone new and not have to worry about him anymore.

AND THOUGHTS WHILE RUNNING ERRANDS AT NIGHT-

I wonder if people judge me when I walk through Wal-mart with two skeins of yarn under my arm. Or when I check out and buy that and bubble bath...

I don't appreciate when gas station attendants address me as 'girl.' You don't know me. Don't use such a disrespectful word to a woman. What an ass hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment