Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm two quarters and a heart down...

(This is a major rant please ignore if you like)

I've become the kind of person who can either put up with a lot or nothing at all. I find that if I don't get to know someone first, if they cross me, they're done. I have no respect for them and never will. But if someone gets in close to me first, I have a habit of putting up with their bullshit for waaay too long. I feel I should remedy this very soon.

Also I hate when people just assume they know me. There are very few people here who I can honestly say know me and only one of them really know most of the bullshit story that is my life. If they would actually take five minutes and stop thinking about only themselves then maybe they could learn something about other people. However, they just play their role as center of the universe and then they take what little bits of information have seeped in through the corners and proceed to take that as gospel.

And naturally certain people are reminding me of bitches who I kicked the hell out of my life. I think if, only for my own sanity, it's time to gtfo with those people.

In short please don't comment on my sexuality like you know me and/or are my close friend because you aren't. I tolerate that talk from people I care about and who I know respect me. Not you. STFU.

No comments:

Post a Comment